Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas over



and it was head down and bum up for me as I focused on the quilt which we will be raffeling as a fundraiser for Relay For Life  which will be held here in Port pIrie in April 2011.
The Country Hart Stich 'n' Bitch Girls, the Pirie Quilters and a couple of special friends of Country Hart have come up with these beautiful blocks which I had to turn into a beautiful quilt which would do these blocks justice. Oh and my lovely daughter Abbie who only picked up an needle for the first time a couple of months ago and had never had any lessons even made a block.......the beautiful heart 3rd on the top row I am so proud of her she did a wonderful job
 I have pieced together with a beautiful Moda Jelly Roll "Faith" by Howard Marcus.
Stitchery, applique, needle turn, machine embroidery.....its all there.
I am so happy with how the quilt has turned out and it is a decent 62" x 62"
So the quilt is off to the quilter on Wednesday then it will be displayed at Country Hart while it is being raffeled
If you would like to buy a ticket or if you would like to sell a book for us give me a yell via email

Now on to the next project.......would you believe A Christmas Stocking??????? yep a Chrissy Stocking for Homespuns Christmas in July issue................best get cracking have to have it in by the 7th

So on that note I will say Goodnight

hugs
Robyn xx

0 comments:

About Me

Country Hart Chatter

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers