Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Start at the begining

Before our first Weekend Workshops could go ahead there was lots of work to be done so before I post anymore photos of our fun weekend I thought I would introduce you to the lovely Country Hart
'Stitch 'n' Bitch' girls
who helped me make it all happen,

This is Bev and Louise sewing handles on the Goodie Bags I made


Here is Joan working hard

Here is Louise......again.....think she might be on Gails Blog too.......and Joyce and Maggie


tommorrow I will post photos of the weekend but i had to introduce these girls first there are more girls but some are a little camera shy, I am sure you will meet them in the workshop photos I don't think our camera lady Naomi let anyone escape.......lol

til next time
hugs
Robyn x

0 comments:

About Me

Country Hart Chatter

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers