Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Relay for Life




In April of 2011 I will be part of a Relay for Life Team called
Wornout Housewives
raising much needed funds for the Cancer Council

Will will be taking part in a 24hour relay where we will have to keep our baton moving around Memorial Oval in Port Pirie SA for the full 24 hours, each lap i do I know that my Dad will be walking with me, I lost my Dad to Brain Cancer 11 years ago and still miss him everyday

We have lots of events in the planning along with a Quilt which will be auctioned(more on that one as the quilt takes shape.

I will also be donating $4.00 of every Country Hart Goodie Bag Pattern sold to our fundraising

If you would like to help us raise much needed funds for the Cancer Council you can make a donation which will be recorded for our teams fundraising via the following link


hugs
Robyn x

0 comments:

About Me

Country Hart Chatter

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers