Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm all excited

Well its the end of the week and I am sooooooooooo excited. Ab is looking after the shop tommorrow so if your in the area pop in and say hi to my beautiful daughter, Steve and I are off to Strathablyn......Steve is going to pedal his bike 150km around the Adelaid Hills on Sunday and why am I excited well .....................On top of a beautiful weekend away I am picking up my new sewing machine tommorrow on the way to Strath.......a Bernina and I can't wait the plan is to sit in the villa and sew my new Chrissy Design for this Christmas.

So as you all know Natalie Ross was here a couple of weeks ago and  one of her designs for the weekend was Winterberry Birds a beautiful Sewing Machine Mat and Sewing Caddy.......well I just couldn't resist I had to make the mat for my new machine and here it is


All of the kits from the weekend were sold so I set at finding something else and I think it has come up looking great in Awesome by Moda fantastic colours
 Winterberry Birds Kitted up in Awesome is available at the shop Now and i will list it on the website next week
Well I best be off i need to finish off the essential packing for the weekend......you know fabric, cotton, scissors, wine, choccies etc you know the stuff

til next time
happy stitching

hugs
Robyn x



0 comments:

About Me

Country Hart Chatter

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers